The primary mission of The Miami Bayside Foundation is to provide easier access to funds for minority entrepreneurs. The Foundation offers and administers a loan program that provides loans to minority businesses in the City of Miami. The minimum criteria for an organization to be considered for a loan are:
- Minority ownership (see loan application);
- Domiciled in the City of Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license. (To verify that you fit this criteria, please click here to view a map of the City of Miami and its boundaries);
- If a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match;
- Owners must be United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- The organization must be a for profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- The organization must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs;
- The purpose of the loan: working capital, cash flow, inventory, and equipment.
If you are interested in applying for such a loan, you must download an application from the link provided below.
Before downloading the necessary paperwork to begin the loan application process, please be aware of some important details:
- Data can be entered directly onto the PDF form; however it CANNOT be saved. Please print once completed. The document will NOT save completed data to your computer and/or device.
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires multiple supplementary documents. Please review the application checklist on page 1 before submitting the application to The Miami Bayside Foundation.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. The Miami Bayside Foundation reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- Submit your form in person to The Miami Bayside Foundation’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131. Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact (305)379-7070 or email email@example.com.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to download the application, please provide accurate information on the form below.