Former Executive Director
Miami Capital Development, Inc.
Mr. Perez-Cisneros has more than 25 years of Administrative and Management experience in Trust, Private Banking and Lending and over 15 years in City and County Community and Economic Development. Mr. Perez-Cisneros has held or presently holds many appointments with the following community groups:
- Neighborhood Association in Little Havana and Pointview Associations.
- Former Board Member for the Hispanic Heritage festival.
- Board member of the City of Miami's Multi-Ethnic Interaction Program.
- Member of t he National Association of Hispanic Public Administrators.
- Recipient of the 1987 U.S. Housing and Urban Development (H.U.D.)
- Community Development Excellence Award
- Recipient of the 1989 City of Miami's Citizen of the Year Award
- Mention in the Congressional Record (U.S. Congress) by Congress Woman
- Carrie Meek (5/18/95) (Winner of the Audrey Nelson Community Development Award
- Advisory capacity as a Board /Member (Director) of the City of Miami
- Community Development Advisory Board (Feb. 2000)
- Member and Director of the Camacol Loan Fund, lnc., the lending arm of the Latin Chamber of Commerce
- Appointed by the City of Miami Commission as Board member of the Homeland Security.
- Since August 2002, appointed by the City of Miami Commission as Board Member of Miami Bayside Minority Foundation, lnc. Re-appointed on March 2000
- Author of Book "AFTER THE BAY OF PIGS... Lives and Liberty on the Line" published on October 2008 and second edition on November, 2009.